Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pink

There lived a Mr. You in small place called ‘The Face’. Mr. You was a very happy man. There were two other people who lived at ‘The Face’ – Ms. Pink and Mr. Brown. Pink was a very cheerful girl. She always sung the beautiful songs of life.

I travel through light and dark,
With smile, every mile I embark.
I give you a reason to his dearest life
With all the shades which are so rife

It never occurred to her that there is any other shade of life but happiness. Pink was a gardener who grew roses for her survival. She always filled the home of Mr. You with rosy Roses.

Mr. Brown, who lived next to Mr You was full of grief and sorrow. He had spent most of his time in the dark corners at ‘The Face’. He was known as Mr. Evil in the “The Face” and its vicinity. He always sung the songs of lassitude and insipid-ness.

I will rule the ‘The Face’ one day,
I will make you cry let say.
I will paint thee with the Brown
And will get the cherished Crown!


Mr. You was a lively person and lived a life that he always desired.

I live here with happiness all around,
The fragrance of air seems to be sound.
Ah! the rosy Roses are so pink and cheery
Make me rejuvenate and merry oh yes!!

Now, one day Mr. Brown takes the charge of ‘The Face’. Everything started depreciating and whole place was dilapidated. Ms. Pink grew no more Roses and Mr. You was shackled. Mr. Brown was happy.

Then, one day Smile, sister of Ms. Pink heard about Mr. Brown’s acts. She came to rescue ‘The Face’ from the shadows of deep rooted browny Brown.

I am here to make you smile
With mile by mile and mile ( babbles ..)
I will throw you out Mr. Brown.
You will not get the cherished Crown.

And with her miraculous power, Smile revitalized ‘The Face’ again. Mr. You sang all the songs of life and Ms. Pink grew more rosy Roses with rosy Faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home